The signs of Breast Cancer are different for every woman. Besides Lumps the most common signs of Breast Cancer are:
- A change in the look or feel of the breast OR
- A change in the look or feel of the nipple OR
- Nipple discharge
If you have any of these symptoms or warning, see your health provider immediately. If your health care provider is not available, get a referral from a family member or friend. If that is not an option, call a hospital, clinic or nearby health department.
- Breast Tissue has a normally bumpy texture
- If the lumpiness can be felt can be felt throughout the breast and feels like your other breast, this is normal tissue.
- However, Lumps that feel harder or different from the rest of the breast (or the other breast) or that feel like a change should be checked. This type of lump may be a sign of breast cancer or a benign breast condition(such as a cyst or fibroadenoma).
- See a health provider quickly if:
- Find a new lump (or any change) that feels different from the rest of your breast
- Find a new lump (or any change) that feels different from your other breast
- Feel something that’s different from what you felt before
At Cherry Blossom Intimates, we love all our girls, and want them to stay healthy and safe. Breast Cancer, although unpreventable, can be detected early by you, or a doctor by checking for abnormal lumps or breast activity. It might save your life or the life of someone you love.
If you’ve had a benign lump in the past, don’t assume a new lump will also be benign. The new lump may not be breast cancer, but it’s best to make sure.