Depending on the type of breast surgery, finding the perfect fit will be different for every woman. At Cherry Blossom Intimates, our customers have the right to be informed and make their own decisions. In this post we will discuss the types of bras and prosthetics that are available to you. Visit a mastectomy fitter prior to your surgery to discuss your options and then make the decision that is best for you. When you come in store remember to bring the following documents:
- Written order from doctor/provider
- Office Note from Doctor/Provider that clearly states you have breast cancer, mastectomy, lumpectomy, etc.
- Fitter Note
- Proof Items were received by you, the patient
Types of Prosthetics:
- Full-Standard/off the shelf or Custom
- Material Silicone
This silicone breast form comes with a handy pump that you can use on the go. Perfect for uneven chest walls and other symmetry issues.
This breast form has a soft, matte feel. It is symmetrical and can work on either the left or right side of your chest.
Nude is not one size fits all. We carry prosthetics and bras in 36 unique shades of nude.
Types of Bras we Offer:
- Pocketed: These bras expand to fit prosthetics, expanders or breast forms
- Seamed: These bras can be worn with prosthetics for a natural appearance
- Fashion Forward: These bras fit prosthetics and implants, while also giving you the glamour of a beautiful flattering bra in different colors.
Please Note: Availability of all bras changes day to day, as they are very popular with our post-surgical customers
This is a perfect example of one of our fashion forward bras. It has moisture wicking fabric and a fierce design.
Perfect for a more conservative woman. This bra is flattering and gives support to your new implants. An antibacterial bamboo lining protects your healing scars.
Feel like royalty in our fancier post-surgical bras, which are offered in a variety of colors and styles. This bra has a lace panel for modesty and supportive seaming.