We help you every step of the way.
Breast forms and silicone prosthesis:
A non-surgical option to restore a woman's silhouette. Designed to look, feel, and move naturally.
Custom breast prostheses:
Using 3-D printing technology, we offer custom created breast prostheses molded to fit your body, matching your unique contour, shape, and profile. Your body is unique and individual. We use technology that cans your body to design a custom breast prosthesis to fit your chest wall like a puzzle piece.
Bra and panty sets:
Don't compromise your style after surgery. We offer a variety of bra styles to reflect your personality while still optimizing comfort and fit. We also offer matching panties for many of our post-mastectomy bra styles.
Active and swim breast forms:
Just keep swimming! With our swim and active forms, you can continue your normal swim and fitness routines. Featuring soft silicone beads, our breast forms allow air and water to flow through for a comfortable workout and swim experience.
Wear a swimsuit with confidence. Feel comfortable showing your figure whether beachside or poolside in our seasonal offering of pocketed swimwear. Each swimsuit is designed with pockets to hold your breast form discreetly and securely in place.
We accept the following in-network insurance providers:
- Aetna (HMO, PPO, Medicare)
- Amerigroup-Maryland only
- BCCP program (Breast & Cervical Cancer Program-Maryland)/Department of Health
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield-from any state in the US
- CareFirst Blue Cross/Blue Shield(all-HMO, PPO, POS, Medicare)
- Johns Hopkins Healthcare EHP
- Johns Hopkins US Family Health Plan
- Kaiser of the Midatlantic
- Medicaid: Maryland, DC and Virginia
- Maryland Physicians Care
- Priority Partners MCO (a division of Johns Hopkins Healthcare)
- Tricare-Humana/Tricare East (Military insurance)
Plus FSA and HSA accounts.
We accept the following out of network insurance which will require survivor to verify with their insurance eligible benefits and preauthorization beforehand:
- United Healthcare
- Photo ID
- Insurance cards
- Referral form from your doctor (can be primary care, oncologist, or surgeon)
- Co-payment or Co-insurance (to be paid at time of service via credit card or flexible spending card)
For custom breast prosthetics, please call your insurance provider to inquire about any co-pays or out-of-pocket expenses for custom prosthetics (Code: L8035)
Call us at (301) 580-0059 to book an appointment for post-mastectomy bras, traditional prosthetics or custom prosthetics or use this form after you have all necessary documents ready to go. You may also book online here. We accept post-mastectomy appointments 7 days a week.
We look forward to serving you!
- CBI Medical Necessity for Custom Prosthesis
- CBI CMN Medical for changes since your last prosthetic or bra
- Detailed Written Order Form (This is commonly referred to as your prescription)
- Patient intake form (Fill this out before your appointment and bring it with you to your fitting to save some time)