Look, feel, and move naturally with a non-surgical silhouette restoration option.
With You Every Step
We know this time in your breast health journey can be difficult in many ways.
We are here to support you, every step of the way.
Cherry Blossom Intimates offers custom (fit, look, color, size, style) fittings for prosthesis, post-surgical bras, and lingerie. Our goal is to provide you with the perfect fit & best option to make you feel great and look amazing.
Breast Forms & Silicone Prosthesis
Custom Breast Prosthesis
Your body is unique and individual. We use body scan technology to design a custom breast prosthesis to precisely fit your chest wall like a puzzle piece.
Our 3-D printing technology allows us to custom create a breast prosthesis molded to fit your body, skin shade, contour, shape, and profile.
Bra & Panty Sets
You don’t have to compromise your style after surgery! In fact, you deserve to feel great and look amazing. We offer a variety of bra and panty styles and sets to reflect your personality with optimal comfort and fit.
Active & Swim Breast Forms
Continue your normal swim and fitness routines with our uniquely engineered breast forms.
Our forms are made with soft silicone beads and allow air + water to flow through, so that you can just keep swimming (or running, walking, & dancing)!
Poolside, Beachside, Lakefront….feel the utmost comfort, security, and confidence in showing your figure!
Our swimwear is designed with pockets to discreetly and securely hold your breast form.
Here to Help
Not only do we help you find the perfect breast health option, we also take care of the insurance billing.
We accept the following in-network insurance providers:
- Aetna (HMO, PPO, Medicare)
- Amerigroup (Maryland only)
- BCCP program (Breast & Cervical Cancer Program-Maryland)/Department of Health
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield-from any state in the US
- CareFirst Blue Cross/Blue Shield(all-HMO, PPO, POS, Medicare)
- Johns Hopkins Healthcare EHP
- Johns Hopkins US Family Health Plan
- Kaiser of the Midatlantic
- Medicaid: Maryland, DC and Virginia
- Maryland Physicians Care
- Priority Partners MCO (a division of Johns Hopkins Healthcare)
- Tricare-Humana/Tricare East (Military insurance)
Plus FSA and HSA accounts.
We accept the following out of network insurance which will require survivor to verify with their insurance eligible benefits and preauthorization beforehand:
- United Healthcare
- Photo ID
- Insurance cards
- Referral form from your doctor (can be primary care, oncologist, or surgeon)
- Co-payment or Co-insurance (to be paid at time of service via credit card or flexible spending card)
For custom breast prosthetics please contact your insurance provider to inquire about any co-pays or out-of-pocket expenses. For reference the custom prosthetics code is: L8035
Please visit our Booking An Experience page to get details on scheduling an appointment for post-mastectomy bras & traditional and custom prosthetics.