Ipomia Essential Recovery Bra Black
This variant is currently sold out
A highly-supportive and ultra-comfy post-surgery bra that you can wear immediately after all types of breast surgery, and for 24 hours a day.
The first bra you wear after an augmentation plays an important role in how well you’ll heal. This wire-free style features our patented Ipomia Support System to hold your implants securely in place, while being comfortable enough to wear both day and night. The high-quality, European fabric is ultra-soft, and the high back keeps the weight off your shoulders while you adjust to your new size.
It’s also suitable to wear after a breast lift, breast reduction, natural fat transfer, or mastectomy. And because it comes in band-and-cup sizing, you can be sure you’re getting the best possible fit.
Key design features:
- Unpadded, wireless cups
- Breathable bamboo fabric to keep you cool (plus it’s antibacterial and eco-friendly)
- Padded, front-adjustable shoulder straps for total comfort
- Adjustable front closure with stylish golden hooks
- The soft elastic band that sits below incision sites
- Side loops to hold a breast band in place
- Nickel-free metal hooks, rings, and sliders
- Inner pockets to hold a pre-op breast sizer or post-mastectomy prosthesis
This bra is designed for round-the-clock wear and can be worn immediately following your surgery. However, we’ve kept the design chic and minimal enough that once you’re healed, you can keep using it as a yoga bra!